Licensed In: Washington, Oregon and California
I'm ready to help you with your home loan options today!
Begin online application now!
Send David a secure document
I am from Washougal, Washington and have lived in the area for most of my life. I have raised four children in the Evergreen school district. I enjoy all that the northwest outdoors has to offer.
My career has grown in the financial industry for over 13 years. Most of this time has been spent in mortgage. I fell in love with helping my customers achieve the goal of homeownership, saving money monthly on their mortgage payments or putting them in a better financial situation by reducing their revolving debt.
As the branch manager of Granite Home Loans, I have been able to train and develop several loan officers to have the same passion that I do to help our customers achieve their goals and we continue to grow every year!
- Everyone deserves your courteous attention.
- Do everything with intention and purpose.
- Share the gift of your presence in your interactions.
- Treat sensitive matters with sensitivity.
- Go directly at the issue.
- Share info with others and accept their right to know.
- Practice responsible communication.
- Be willing to have difficult conversations.
- Play to win and understand what winning looks like.
- Be willing to fight for the best possible outcome.
- Maintaining fiscal prudence applies to everyone and everything.
- Be proactive and anticipate issues.
- Always be learning and growing.
- Win with humility. No job is too small.
- Alex S.
"Dave and his team were seriously impressive with their responsiveness, professionalism, friendliness, and timeliness! They were on point with every step of the process and made it a point to ensure I, the buyer, was not only well informed and educated, but also had a clear understanding of any changes and/or setbacks that may have developed. I absolutely plan on going with Dave for the next purchase in the near future!!"
- Jordan P.
"I have never worked with a more accommodating team in my life for anything. I wish my everyday business was as agreeable as my interactions with you while gaining our dream. My wife and I could not possibly be any happier!"
- Rosalba C.